Thursday, January 22, 2015

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!

IT'S PIYO TIME!

     I'm so excited to start this new journey, after finishing P90 I just wanted to chill out for a while, but the coach in me quickly dismissed that! LOL!
    
     I chose Piyo because I have lost a lot of my flexibility over the past 5yrs.  I have always enjoyed Yoga and Pilates. It really grounds me, I have a pretty demanding life (as we all do) but sometimes I just need to unplug and recharge. Yoga and Pilates has always been my safe outlet<3

     My goals for this program are to simply build strength in my entire body, not just legs or arms but all over strength.  I'm excited to see my mind re-ground itself and tune into my body once again!

I plan to post weekly updates!

Click HERE if you would like more info on PIYO and how it can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment