Friday, February 13, 2015

SOUR PATCH GRAPES


So it's no surprise... i love candy!

I'm always looking for healthy alternatives to my favorite candies. Pinterest has become my very best friend when it comes to sharing recipes! 

So today, when I was at the Wilco gas station, I probably stood there for five minutes trying to rationalize buying and eating a box of sour patch kids. I tried everything way possible to talk myself into it. "You have earned it, You are 10lbs below what your goal weight was go for it, Your gonna workout when you get home anyway you'll burn it off". 

Fast forward 2hrs. later, I did get my workout in but I'm still craving those little sour beasts! The biggest thing I have learned in this weight loss journey is you CANNOT out work a bad diet. This realization was a hard pill to swallow but I know it to be true! 

THANK THE GOOD LORD ABOVE FOR PINTEREST! 

So now I'm aimlessly plugging in to Pinterest when BAM! I find the coolest recipe in the whole world! It was exactly what I needed so I definitely wanted to share it with everyone! THIS IS GENIUS! 


CANDIED GRAPES
INGREDIENTS
  • 1 box melon fusion jello
  • Grapes
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Remove grapes from stem and rinse with water thoroughly.
  2. Strain in a colander.
  3. Spread gelatin onto a plate or shallow bowl.
  4. Coat grapes in gelatin.
  5. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow gelatin to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment