Monday, November 17, 2014

3-DAY REFRESH POST RESULTS!








My Love-Hate Fix It All!

I'm a little late posting but I wanted to give y'all an update on how it went! As you can imagine it's not easy to do this program but it is well worth the time an effort that you have to put into it! 

Now... The Nitty Gritty

I lost 3lbs and I lost 3inches overall and my pants fit great! Also you can see that I really chiseled out a lot. I have also been doing P90 and was currently doing the "A" portion of the program at the same time I was doing the 3-Day Refresh!  I'm extremely impressed with my results and will do another round after the holidays. I would recommend this program to anyone who has maybe fell off the "clean eating" wagon or just overindulged  during the holidays to get a fresh jump start to getting back on track!

If you would like more information on the 3-Day Refresh just click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment