Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE GOOD LIFE!



JESUS SPEAKS: “Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.” Luke 12:23  
 I just want to say that the mentality of the Lord Jesus Christ is what I seek to have in this life. However I'm just like any of you and there's times when I catch myself in the middle of one of my "Irish-Child of the Mtns." temper tantrums because someone has decided to make assumptions about my lifestyle, my clothes or something completely irrelevant to who i actually am! So what if my jeans are ripped, boots dirty, and there is mud on my jeep! Only God can judge me!!!!  I'm going to leave you with one thought --------------------------
  • When you only deal with what everyone else is doing wrong you will never deal with your own issues.


    'NITE Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment